- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Ein- und Verkäufer Obst
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Will California be able to re-start grape exports to Asia?
- UK avocado sales volumes remain consistent
- Ecuador banana industry not affected by earthquake, heavy rain slows production
- “Only one thousand of the eight thousand avocado orchards in Michoacan are legal”
- New pigmented orange varieties allow for year-round red orange supply
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Consumers will happily pay two euros for a Mars bar or can of Coke but not for their veg”
- “Fruit industry in the Eastern Cape is facing a perfect storm”
- Eastern buyers prefer the taste of South African Grannies
- Durian smell forces Turkish Airlines flight to turn back
- Zimbabwe trials first citrus shipments through port of Beira
Clicking behaviour and visitor information
The website only tracks general visitor information. Statistics are never linked to individual users. Statistics are registered using Google Analytics, which can save cookies on your computer for statistical purposes.
We only keep your data as long as needed. We need to take into account legal retention periods for storing (financial) information about our advertisers.
We won't share information we have about you as susbscriber to one of our newsletters, or as advertiser with third parties.
The majority of data is stored in systems managed by FreshPlaza staff. Whenever we use services by third parties, we ensure that they meet privacy and security requirements, preferably certified by a recognized certification organization. In our case, we use Microsoft Office 365 for email and Exact Online for our financial administration.
Viewing, modifying or deleting your data
You have the right to view, modify or remove your personal details. You also have the right to withdraw your permission to use the details or object to the use of your personal details by FreshPlaza B.V. and have the right to data portability. This means that you can ask us to send the personal details we have relating to you via computer file to you, or an organisation named by you. You can send your request to view, correct, remove, recall your permission, object to the processing of your details or have the data transferred to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we protect your data
FreshPlaza takes the protection of your data seriously and has taken suitable measures to avoid abuse, loss and unauthorised access of this information. Our servers are in a datacenter, which is well secured and certified.
4691 SM Tholen
Tel: +31 (0)166 982 00