The International Fresh Produce Association (IFPA) will kick off a women’s mentoring program at its Women’s Fresh Perspectives Conference, April 16-18, in Orlando, Florida. The program will pair volunteer executives with women seeking to become the next generation of strong, inspiring leaders.
“Successful, powerful women have so much wisdom and experience to share, and we want our aspiring leaders to experience the power of mentoring,” said IFPA’s Megan Nash, director of talent and development. “A key part of the conference’s mission to cultivate women’s potential is to foster valuable relationships and strong networks for our female members.”
IFPA has partnered with Pollinate Networks Inc. to build a comprehensive mentorship program that begins at The Women’s Fresh Perspectives Conference and runs through the end of 2023. Participants will get a mentor based on their individual goals, experience, and needs as well as tools to promote and enable a valuable mentor/mentee relationship.
- Complete an IFPA Mentoring Program intake survey and a Knowledge Transfer Index (KTI) assessment.
- Receive an individualized KTI Participant Report and a Meet Your Match Report.
- Participate in a 60-minute general session at the conference to get program details and meet their mentors. They will also have a 60-minute virtual follow-up session.
- Benefit from one-year access to an online mentoring library for resources that support the mentor and mentee throughout the journey.
- Complete a pulse-check online survey after six weeks and a final program evaluation before the program concludes.
“Mentoring supports women as they work to achieve their goals,” Nash said. “We all want and need connection with each other to exchange knowledge, gain exposure, generate ideas and stay inspired. We’re very excited to bring this career-building mentoring program to our members.”
For more information:
Tel.: +1 (302) 781-5855