- Commercial Manager UK or Holland
- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Operations Manager - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Based in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager interested to join our team for a challenging project in India which will enable BIOGROW India to double its production.
Your role will involve the handling of all activities related to the production, the full scope of operational processes, planning, control, performance improvement and operations strategy.
Leading the factory managers, you will also have to supervise the production teams as well as manage all the managers of the production sites.
Working closely alongside the Country Manager, you will follow all ongoing projects to gain a clear understanding of our overall development strategy. Depending on the needs, you will have to replace him and take over part of the administrative responsibilities
Skills and requirements
- Dynamic, enthusiastic,
- Fluent in both spoken and written English with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of French both spoken and written
- 3 years of experience working overseas in a managerial role is preferred,
- Strong leadership qualities, coupled with a willingness to listen and learn from others,
- Organized with good listening skills and adaptability.
What we offer
A varied and challenging position with a salary and benefits that match the position. We’ll supply the accommodation and a car with driver.
More about BIOGROW
Biogrow has been a leading coir substrates company for more than 25 years, and with our head office based in France, we belong to a larger group of companies focused on fruit & vegetable production.
With production facilities in India, Sri Lanka, Brazil & Philippines and local commercial offices in Mexico, France and China, we cover more than 40 countries and have a large network of local partners.
With a project aimed at doubling production in the coming year, and in line with our development strategy, our operations in India are the fastest growing. This strategic step will reinforce BIOGROW’s leading position in our markets.
We are proud to offer a dynamic work atmosphere that encourages initiative and fosters personal and professional development among all our employees.
Send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org