- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Carlos Cruzat, president of the Chilean Kiwi Committee: "This year can still be considered good, but you have to be careful"
"Large stocks of European kiwifruit have delayed the start of the southern hemisphere kiwifruit campaign in Europe"
The Chilean kiwifruit season started in week 8 with the harvest and export of the first fruits of this new season, in which the sector expects to ship between 150,000 and 155,000 tons. However, the start has been slower than expected and this has been reflected in export statistics. As of week 16,…