- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Apple industry on Canada's East Coast affected by Hurricane Fiona
- Florida growers and importers brace for Hurricane Ian
- “Demand for the Wonderful variety pomegranates is high right now”
- Researchers boost nutritive benefits of sweet potato with novel drying technology
- World Container Index sinks to January 2021 levels
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Growers & Assistant Growers
Pure Harvest is an agri-tech start-up based here in the UAE. We develop tech-enabled, controlled environment farms to grow and sell delicious plants in the local markets where we operate. We supply a range of elite restaurants & hotels and supermarkets, and our products are selling out across the UAE. Our brand is associated with delicious produce, and we are quickly building a loyal and vocal customer base. We are now expanding into new crops (strawberries and leafy greens) and new geographies (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait). Technology, data, and innovation are core to our ethos, and our mission is to revolutionise agriculture in the region. We are passionate about what we do and are committed to resource efficiency and overcoming the challenges associated with food import dependence, water scarcity, and sustainability.
We are looking for growers in Haradh, Saudi Arabia which is a remote location 2 hours’ drive from the border of the UAE and 3 hours’ drive from Riyad.
If you are passionate about growing, if you want to learn how to grow in the most advanced greenhouses in the world, if you want to grow healthy and safe fresh produce in the middle of the desert, if you are a fast learner, if you have a background in growing or have an education that have given you enough exposure to growing, if you don’t mind to stay in remote areas for weeks on a row, than…… we invite you to apply for grower or assistant grower in Pure Harvest.
We encourage growers to apply with a background or education in the following crops; Tomatoes, Lettuces, Berries, Sweet pepper, Eggplant, Cucumber and Courgette
Please note before applying: our people define our success and we take hiring seriously. Interviewing with Pure Harvest may include video and phone interviews and/or off-site interviews. Though not required, we highly recommend that you submit a cover letter that outlines the key attributes of your candidacy & demonstrates that you understand and are qualified for this unique/ challenging role. Also, we complete both formal and informal reference checks for all hires. Please be prepared to submit references upon request. Although we are unable to follow-up with each-and-every applicant, we do our absolute best to conduct a systematic hiring process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Please submit CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org