- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Apple industry on Canada's East Coast affected by Hurricane Fiona
- Florida growers and importers brace for Hurricane Ian
- “Demand for the Wonderful variety pomegranates is high right now”
- Researchers boost nutritive benefits of sweet potato with novel drying technology
- World Container Index sinks to January 2021 levels
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
The Rosenbaum Group consists of several medium-sized companies that are active in the fruit and vegetable trade. 170 years after the start of business operations in 1846, the Rosenbaum Group is still a family business. Since 1965 Rosenbaum Bananas specializes in ripening Bananas. During years, the company has expanded this with the ripening of Exotics. To strengthen the team in the international company at the Moerdijk location, they are looking for a ripening officer for bananas and/or avocados and mangoes. At the Moerdijk location, exotics are ripened for the whole of Europe and the bananas are also ripened for the Netherlands and Belgium.
Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
Flexible and responsible
- Ripening of bananas and exotics.
- QC and/or QA background
- Responsable for the process from product entry to customer arrival.
- Coordinating and planning logistic activities.
- Act proactively.
- Managing inventories.
- You report to the Team Leader.
An experienced specialist in ripening
- MBO working and thinking level.
- Experience with Bananas and/or Exotics.
- Experience with quality control is an advantage.
- Owning your own car.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- You are in command of the English language, and it is useful if you talk and understand Dutch and/or German.
- Communicative skills.
Moerdijk in North Brabant in a completely new building with 45 new ripening rooms. Easily accessible from Rotterdam and Breda and the building and office is located close to the A17, A16 and A59.
A dynamic and varied full-time job with opportunities for internal training at a reliable international organization. Excellent salary and other allowances and also 30 vacation days. Employment conditions are appropriate to the position within this ambitious company.
Rosenbaum Bananas has exclusively outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the vacancy of Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics to FreshRecruitment. For more information, please contact Jan Willem Tolhoek, available by telephone on +31(0)6 821 831 03. Applications only via www.freshrecruitment.com.
Detailed information about the organization can be found on https://www.rosenbaumgruppe.eu/index.php.
FreshRecruitment is a specialist in Food & Agri vacancies for Bachelors and Masters. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as independent entrepreneurs. We work with an extensive database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) The market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG / OOH), Food Technology, Food Technology, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Scienes, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The job specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Management, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologist, Nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.