- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuma, Arizona region offers up its own challenges for lettuce supplies
- Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- New cherry varieties shows promise to make Chilean season even earlier
- "We want to minimize the impact of chilling damage on avocado quality"
- Demand for pomegranates triples at Christmas
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
FreshPlaza is a global trade media platform for the fresh produce industry, providing its readers with the latest information about market developments and trends. A team of writers and editors sources news globally and every weekday an e-newsletter is sent out with dedicated editions for North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Oceania and Africa.
What we can do for youFreshPlaza by nature is an interactive concept, relying greatly on the participation of its readers. Included in our news are editorials, press releases, and photo reports. Having gained interest from the global fresh produce industry over the past 15+ years, readers are encouraged to utilize our platform to their advantage. We welcome requests from readers to have information published and the following services are offered free of charge:
- Daily e-newsletter
- Publishing of press releases (500 words or less)
by sending an email to email@example.com
- Job offers
After significant success with the digital concept in the Dutch market through the website www.agf.nl, it was decided to venture globally by creating FreshPlaza. Ever since the start of the English platform in 2005, e-newsletter subscriber numbers and annual pageviews for the website have continued to grow steadily. After establishing the English platform, websites in four more languages have been added over the years.