Home retailer Williams Sonoma announced a partnership with POM Wonderful, a grower-shipper of California-grown pomegranates. The two collaborated to develop a product line showcasing the flavor and versatility of pomegranates. The products will launch as part of POM’s 20th-anniversary celebrations and as Williams Sonoma gears up to celebrate the flavors of fall.
“Our collaboration exemplifies our commitment to providing our customers with the best products and recipes that celebrate the flavors of each season,” said Williams Sonoma president Felix Carbullido. “The products we’ve made with POM are perfect for the home cook, chef or mixologist.”
“We are proud to partner with Williams Sonoma on a product lineup that harnesses the great taste of pomegranates,” said Derrick Miller, president, POM Wonderful. “We couldn’t think of a better partner to launch our first ever co-branded product lineup with, giving culinary enthusiasts more ways to enjoy our favorite winter fruit.”
Left to right: Pomegranate Chicken Simmer Sauce, Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar and Pomegranate Martini Mix.
The premium lineup showcases the bright, sweet yet tart flavor and festive color of pomegranates and includes:
- Pomegranate Cranberry Relish ($16.95) – a blend of pomegranate, cranberries, citrus, and autumnal spices. This relish pairs with roast turkey, chicken or pork or can be used as a topping for vanilla ice cream.
- Pomegranate Chicken Simmer Sauce ($18.95) – a savory combination of pomegranate, tomato, onion and spices that complements any fall dish.
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar ($14.95) – a blend of pomegranate and white balsamic, infused to use in vinaigrettes, dips, marinades or sauces.
- Pomegranate Glaze ($16.95) – a sweet and savory blend of pomegranate, honey, balsamic and herbs.
- Pomegranate Martini Mix ($21.95) – a ruby-red cocktail mixer that blends pomegranate with citrus notes for a POMTiniTM twist on a classic.