- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- More flooding expected in Orange River region
- New cherry varieties shows promise to make Chilean season even earlier
- "We want to minimize the impact of chilling damage on avocado quality"
- Demand for pomegranates triples at Christmas
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Central Otago cherry growers expect record volumes of fruit this season
Top 5 -last month
(Junior) Account Manager France
Due to its excellent cooperation with producers and retailers, this internationally operating company has built a strong market position within the fruit trade. A team of young, passionate and professional employees works hard every day to further establish its own brand in the market. The company typifies itself as an informal, dynamic and fast growing company with a passion for product but also for growers, employees and consumers.
(Junior) Account Manager France
Based in Holland or France
As (Junior) Account Manager you are the contact person for customers within your portfolio. In this region we have several customers, such as Carrefour, Leclercq, Lidl and PicNic. You negotiate the most optimal price and position of our fruit in relation to the market. You have daily coordination with your customer about product and volumes. You can work from your home office and from one of the offices located in Holland or France.
You are responsible for:
- Drawing up business plan and budget plan per customer and achieving the objectives;
- Coordinating sales plans based on availability;
- Taking orders;
- Proposing offers and promotional actions;
- Relationship management;
- Communicate prices and available volumes on a weekly basis and conduct negotiations;
- Develop customer-specific product opportunities (packaging) i.c.w. the Marketing team;
- Administrative follow-up and coordination with Sales Support regarding order administration.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Preferably you have experience in an international retail environment;
- Experience in Fruit & Vegetable or Fresh Produce category sales is a big advantage;
- Your verbal and non-verbal skills in the French and English language must be excellent;
- You are flexible, fast, pro-active, enthusiastic and have a high responsibility level;
- You are a team player and capable to handle pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, are self-supportive and service oriented;
Do you have serious interest, then this may be the job that suits you! Do you have any questions? Please feel free to give us a call. Of course, your call will remain confidential.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mob: +31 6 10782861