Easyfresh and Global Consult Agro are now collaborating to facilitate more services to the Easyfresh family.
Global Consult Agro (GCA) provides management consultancy to businesses operating in global fresh produce supply chain; food logistics (storage &transportation), quality assurance, marines surveys and cold chain monitoring worldwide and damage claims management.
GCA are experienced professionals with updated scientific know-how in food safety, supply and value chain, import-export supply chain market research, market surveys, cold chain monitoring solutions effectiveness and fresh fruits and vegetable (FV) food quality and other perishables pre-loading and damage assessment on arrival. Their specialized inspectors and surveyors check fresh produce and other perishables to ensure quality before loading and are present upon arrival of cargo or truck to assess possible cargo damage right after opening doors of container or truck:
- Condition of inventory: not only to ensure that products can be shipped safely or be sold in accordance with at least minimum conditions of quality but also that they meet buyer specific requirements.
- Temperature control: check and monitor post-harvest temperature and storage conditions for your produce
- Brix level control
- Weight control
- Firmness control
- Capture of photos showing real visual quality of the products.
- Damage verifications and reporting
- Humidity checking
- Plus other quality requirements (size, timing, etc...) • Cold room temps. sets among others.
GCA fresh produce inspectors follow detailed inspection protocols, prepared by experts based on international regulations, quality standards and clients requirements.
For more information:
Easyfresh Logistics S.L
Phone: +34 963 218 021